Be sure to read our Deposit, Balance Due and Cancellation Policy before booking any package or overnight stay. Please review the other guidelines about the Inn to make your stay more enjoyable.
- Check-In/Check-Out Times
- Deposit, Balance Due & Cancellation Policy
- General Guidelines
- Outdoor Hot-Tub & Heated Pool
- Lift Tickets/Lessons/Child Care
- Golf Dress Code
- Check in begins at 4:00 PM. Check out by 11:00 AM.
- You will be asked for your vehicle information, including license plate number, upon check-in.
- Parking is for guests of the Inn only.
Deposit, Balance Due & Cancellation Policy
- A deposit of 50% of your B&B stay or any vacation package will secure your reservation. Checks or money orders requested for reservations made 2 or more weeks in advance of arrival date.
- Balances due are payable upon check-in. Cash, checks or credit cards accepted for balances due.
- If you book directly, cancellation must be made at least 28 days prior to arrivals that include a Friday, Saturday or holiday night stay, or 14 days prior to all other stays, to receive a full refund of your deposit. No return of deposits for cancellations made after these deadlines.
- On-line bookings either through this website or a third-party website (such as Booking.com) have different cancellations policies and should be reviewed prior to booking on-line.
- The deposit may be applied toward a future stay until October 31, of the same year as original booking (based upon availability). After October 31 of the given year, unused deposits are forfeited.
- The deposit will be forfeited if there is no notice of cancellation or change in reservation 24 hours prior to your scheduled arrival date. No refunds for late arrivals or early departures.
- No refunds on rescheduled visits.
- We cannot be responsible for weather conditions.
- The entire Inn is non-smoking. Guests who wish to smoke may step out onto one of our many decks.
- The Inn is BYOB. You may bring your own alcohol beverages to our lounges and dining room.
- The Inn offers free WI-FI with coverage to most parts of the building. Since every manufacturer’s system is different, we do not guarantee connectivity.
- If you expect to arrive past 9:00 PM, please call us with an estimated arrival time.
- If the front door is locked when you arrive, press the black button on the intercom to gain access.
- If you arrive with more people than indicated in your confirmation there will be additional charges. However, there is no guarantee that there will be space in your room or any other room in the Inn for unexpected guests. If you arrive with fewer people than indicated above, there is no refund or credit.
- Cooking by guests is not allowed in the rooms, common areas or on the grounds of the Inn.
- There is a common guest refrigerator available for your use. Be sure to label your food, beer, etc. before using this refrigerator.
- Sorry, we have no facilities for pets. If you arrive with a pet you will not be permitted to check-in. If we discover a pet in your room or vehicle you will be asked to check-out immediately without any refunds or credits.
- There are no phones in the rooms, however most cell phones work in the Inn.
- There are locked closets available to store sports equipment (skis, snowboards, boots, snowshoes, poles, bikes, golf clubs, etc.). No sports equipment is allowed in the guestrooms.
- There are hoses available to wash bikes, clubs, etc.
- The Mountaineer cannot be held responsible for weather conditions.
- A full, Vermont country breakfast is included with your stay and served between 8:00 AM to 9:00 AM weekdays and 7:30 AM to 9:00 AM weekends and holiday periods, unless otherwise indicated on our lobby chalkboard.
- 4-course dinners are offered during the winter season Sunday through Thursday evenings, with one seating at 6:30 PM unless otherwise noted. Note: There are some evenings we do not offer dinner. Dinner may be ordered a la carte from $26 up depending on entrée selection; a children’s menu is available for $8.00 per child and $12.00 per teen menu. 10% tax and 15% gratuity added to all dinners. On your day of arrival, please call by Noon to place your dinner order and make your entrée selection. Otherwise, dinner orders are taken at breakfast for that evening’s meal.
- Dinner Plans: A reduced rate dinner plan is available if you plan to have dinner here on all the nights of your stay. Dinner plans may be added up to three days prior to your arrival and cost $32.00 per adult, $15.00 per teen and $10.00 per child, per evening, tax and gratuity included, with advance reservations. No credits for missed meals.
Outdoor Hot-Tub & Heated Pool
- The outdoor hot-tub is available from 10:00 AM until 6:30 PM wintertime and until dusk in the summer/fall.
- The outdoor pool is available from 10:00 AM to dusk. The pool is open the first weekend in June until Labor Day.
- Please bring bathing suit, large beach towel, robe, non-slip footwear, etc. befitting hot-tub or pool usage in an outdoor setting.
- Children 6 and under are not permitted in the hot tub.
- There is no lifeguard on duty and therefore all children must be supervised by an adult while in the pool or hot tub.
- Guests should not swim or use the hot tub alone.
- Guests are encouraged to bring beach towels for the pool and hot tub. However, extra towels may be rented for $0.50 each.
- No glass by the pool or hot tub.
- Lift packages may be ordered, changed or cancelled by 12:00 PM (noon), up to 3 days prior to your lift start date. No modifications outside these timeframes. No exceptions. This is Mount Snow’s ticket policy and not controlled by the Mountaineer Inn.
- Snow Guarantee: If you are unsatisfied with the snow conditions on any day of your lift package, Mount Snow will issue a “no questions asked” voucher for a future ski date (restrictions apply). This policy valid up to 1 hour after the lifts open.
- We are happy to help with information regarding lessons, equipment rental, childcare, or other area services. Call the Mount Snow Resort directly for child care reservations (802-464-4152) or ski/snowboard lessons (800-889-4411). We recommend making arrangements as soon as possible, especially during holiday periods.
Golf Dress Code
- Wear: Shirts with collars; shorts are to be Bermuda length.
- Do Not Wear: jeans, denim, tee shirts, tank tops, cut-offs, halter tops, etc.
See you in Vermont!