Green Mountain Adventure Challenge
The Green Mountain Adventure Challenge is an excellent blend of enjoying the great outdoors with the challenge of a mystery solving adventure. Clues are hidden in everyday places around the Mount Snow/Deerfield Valley; on a hiking trail, at a bar, on a bridge or even with the local townsfolk. Finding and solving the clues will have you exploring ancient forests, climbing mountain summits and enjoying spectacular Vermont scenery. At the end of your pursuit you will have the opportunity to win cash while raising money for the fight against cancer. This package is offered jointly through Green Mountain Vermont.
This package includes
- 2 nights for 2 people at the Mountaineer Inn
- 2 Adventure Passes
- Full cooked-to-order Breakfast daily
- A trail lunch (PB&J sandwiches, fruit and crackers) for 2 people one day
- Adventure kit for two that includes 2 shirts, 2 water bottles, 2 backpacks, 2 notebooks with pens
- $10 donation to the Jimmy Fund/Dana Farber Cancer Institute
- $10 donation to the grand prize cash pot
- July 15 to September 3, 2018.
- Reservations required and subject to availability.
How to Purchase
Purchasing the Adventure Challenge is a 2-step process. First, purchase the Adventure Challenge portion of this package by clicking here. After registering for the Challenge call the Mountaineer to secure your lodging reservation – 800-682-4637; have your Challenge confirmation number available.
- Additional people and additional nights may be booked through the Mountaineer Inn; additional charges will apply.
- The Mountaineer Inn will collect Vermont state lodging taxes and gratuities.
- The Mountaineer’s cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture.
Before booking any package or overnight stay, please review our Policies Page.
See you in Vermont!